Open Gym schedule changes weekly. Please go to our registration website to see when Open Gym is. click here
- Registration is required to participate!
- Open Gym will only be used for basketball or volleyball. No team practices allowed during this time.
- Spots will be limited for each available day so you will need to register through our NEW registration site.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult!
- Masks are not required but are recommended for all adults. If you're not feeling well please stay home.
click here to get registered and book into Open Gym!
How to purchase packages and reserve your spot:
Purchase Packages: Once your account has been created you will go to the left side to “Buy” Packages. There is 1 option for "Open Gym" please select and checkout (You don't have to enter in credit card information as its free). This must be done for each family member going to open gym. You will receive an email with a waiver that needs to be signed before being able to participate.
Reserving: After getting your free unlimited use package, you will then go to “Book” on the left hand side, this will pull up our main calendar. You will see OPEN GYM are in green. To see if that specific date is available, hover your mouse over “OPEN GYM” and it will indicate if there is a spot available. If it says 0, that day is already full.
Open Gym Rules and Liability Waiver
If you have any questions please email Mark at email@example.com or Cj at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step by Step guide to add children to your account
Guide to get open gym package and book into a time slot.