Get ready! Trick or Treat will be Monday, October 31st from 6- 8 pm in Grimes!
Here are five tips to help you stay safe this Halloween.
- Cross at the street corners using traffic signals and crosswalks
- Always walk on sidewalks or path. If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic as far to the left as possible.
- Watch for cars that are turning or backing up.
- When selecting a costume, make sure it is the right size to prevent trips and falls.
- Join kids under age 12 for trick-or-treating. If kids are mature enough to be out without supervision, tell them to stick to familiar areas that are well lit and trick-or-treat in groups.