A Team Account must be created and used to book all cage reservations. The Head Coach (only 1 coach) will need to create an account and enter the team name where it says "Organization". (Multiple team accounts are not allowed) If an account has already been created for the Head Coach please go to profile page and enter in team name under the organization.
If this is not for a team and its for personal use no "organization" is needed
Please find the Self Service website to proceed with making a reservation.
Each team/Induvial will be limited to 20 hours max of the cage from January 1st to April 30th. This will allow for multiple teams to be able to use the facility. Reservation times will go as the following:
- December 20th registration opens at 9 am
- January 4th cage rentals can start
- April 30th is the end date for cage reservations
How to Purchase Packages & Reserve Cage Time
- First, log in or create an account on our Self Service website.
- Purchase Packages - Once your account has been created you will go to the left side to "Buy" Packages. There are 2 different options for packages; 1 hour or 5 hours. Remember it's a total max of 20 hours for January 1st through April 30th. After April 30th all packages are expired and no refunds will be given for any unused hours.
- Reserving - After you have purchased your packages/hours you will then go to "Book Activities" on the left-hand side, this will pull up our main calendar. You will see that Available Cage Rentals is in bright green.
- Approval - Once you have completed the reserving process, the Parks and Recreation Staff will get email notification from the system and will double-check all bookings to verify there are no conflicts. If conflicts are found an email will be sent immediately to the coach email on file.
Once your first rental is made you will also receive an email from the registration site with a liability waiver that must be signed prior to the first night of practice. If this is not sent in prior to first practice the cage time will not be approved and the reservation will be reopened to the public.
When you have completed reserving practice time, there is absolutely no transferring to another date or refunds. The only time refunds will be given is if the Grimes Community Complex is shut down due to COVID-19 or due to weather.